Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- Social Security number and income
- Credit history and Credit scores
- Employment information and Mortgage rates and payments
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Do we share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you>||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don't share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness||No||We don't share|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don't share|
Call (855) 551-3478 or 916-960-1325 or www.apmortgage.com
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
What we do
How does American Pacific Mortgage Corporation protect my personal information?
How does American Pacific Mortgage Corporation collect my personal information?
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information or give us your contact information
- Provide employment information and/or employment history
- Show your government issued-ID and/or driver’s license
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- We have no affiliates
- We do not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you
- We do not jointly market
Other important Information
Important notice about credit reporting: We may report information about your account(s) to credit bureaus and/or consumer reporting agencies. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account(s) may be reflected in your credit report and/or consumer report.
California residents: In accordance with California law, we will not share information we collect about you with companies outside of our corporation, except as permitted by law, including, for example, with your consent or to service your loan. We will limit sharing among our corporation to the extent required by California law.